Are you certain what will happen to your hard-earned assets if you:
- Become or physically incapacitated;
- Have a personal relationship breakup;
- Have a business relationship breakup;
- Have a failed business venture.
Will the tax man, your domestic partners, your business partners, your creditors or others take more than the law says they deserve? They all have a say but YOU can also take considered steps to ensure you have as much say as the law allows.
You have your say by engaging in the process of Estate Planning while you still have CONTROL. PLAN for your LIVING as well as your death.
Estate planning is a holistic approach which considers all of your complex relationships such as blended families, business structures, relationship breakdowns, creditors, taxation effectiveness and your personal desires as to how your hard earned assets are protected and effectively passed to the right people, with as little wastage and in accordance with the law.
It is more than having a simple Will or an Enduring Power of Attorney! Estate planning involves considering applicable tax law, business law, trust law, family law, Wills and Estate administration law an more!
It requires experience and understanding of law, finance and business. it also require life experience.
Vertex Lawyers’ experience and expertise provides you with a trusted asset protection adviser, who can pull in other required resources such as your financial advisers, as required.
Arrange for an initial first, no-obligation, meeting with Vertex Estate Planning if you wish to discuss the implications to you, in general terms, of any or all of the following;
- Blended family;
- Business owner, whether as sole proprietor, in partnership, shares in a company or via a Trust;
- Self-Managed Superannuation fund;
- Superannuation fund managed by others;
- Family Discretionary Trust;
- How testamentary trust may benefit you;
- Pending partner breakup, both business or personal;
- Possible business failure.