As Solicitors, Estate Planners and Business Advisers it is highly likely that we have experienced and resolved at some time most of the legal, business and financial issues and challenges presented to us, whether they be at the the organisational, family or personal level.
If specialised input is required from other lawyers or other types of specialists, we can control and manage that process for you.
The Legal Practice Director of Vertex Lawyers has years of extensive and broad legal, business, financial and technology management (and oversight) experience from his roles as a director, senior executive officer, operational manager, financial officer, technology manager, business owner and a legal practitioner to a wide range of clients. This expertise and experience, gained over many years, has been built upon a foundation formed by the attainment of relevant academic qualifications in law, business administration, financial management, business governance and engineering (with a focus on technology) .
These years of extensive and broad legal and business experience can be exploited by your business in a variety of ways including supplementing or contributing to the numerous skills required of your business owners and managers including:
- Business and financial analysis from a legal and commercial perspective.
- Problem solving using a commercial approach to find practical solutions that are cost effective and timely for the resolution of existing or potential business disputes.
- Exercising excellent technical and commercial judgment with regards to compliance, business objectives, strategic planning, employees and business activities.
- Negotiating agreements with suppliers, customers, employees, shareholders, government authorities and other third parties.
- Identifying risks that threaten the success of the business and anticipating issues and identifying solutions to manage, reduce or eliminate those risks and issues.
- Cost-effectively managing outside resources to ensure quality delivery of services or products that are of real benefit to the business.
- Identifying and protecting tangible and intangible assets that are critical to the business, including relationships, intellectual property and then also estate planning for asset protection and transfer.
- Effectively communicating to experts and non-experts the objectives and activities of the business to ensure they synchronise their offering to the success of the business.
- Developing and managing lasting new and existing employee relationships or legally and gracefully exiting from them, if necessary.
In summary, we have the qualifications and actual experience attained over 40 years to address the considerations and challenges that an individual faces or a business operator faces daily, including strategic planning, service and product delivery, performance monitoring, policy formulation, compliance processes, legal and financial management, employee management, intelligent decision making and practical problem solving and prevention.